Federal Premium FireStick Muzzleloading Charge Hodgdon Triple Eight Black Powder Substitute Details
Federal Premium FireStick is the critical component of a whole new ignition system that uses an encapsulated propellant charge that loads from the breach, with the bullet loaded from the muzzle. The charge is completely impervious to moisture and loaded with clean-burning Hodgdon Triple Eight powder to the same tight tolerances as Federal Premium factory ammunition, ensuring shot-to-shot consistency and accuracy muzzleloaders have never experienced.
FireStick unloads quickly, simply, and safely by slipping out of the action—there’s no need to fire the rifle. It’s the perfect match for Federal Premium Trophy Copper or Lead Tipped muzzleloader bullets and is compatible with the new NitroFire rifle from Traditions. As long as there have been Muzzleloading firearms, their shooters have been burdened by reliability, consistency, and safety concerns. It ends now.
Consider ordering the Federal Premium FireStick Muzzleloading Charge Hodgdon Triple Eight Black Powder Substitute on our website.
- Polymer charge filled with clean-burning Hodgdon Triple Eight powder
- Charges from the breach of Traditions NitroFire rifle
- Bullet loads from the muzzle
- impervious to moisture and the elements
- Same tight tolerances and quality controls as loaded ammunition
- Fast, effortless loading and unloading
- Shooter inserts 209 shotgun primer (not included)
Made In the United States of America
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.380 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.